Please click below to purchase your tickets for our upcoming seminars!
Our final seminar for 2017: Menno Henselmans, The Science of Body Recomposition.
Menno Henselmans, the evidence based physique prep coach, fitness model, scientific author and the creator and director of Bayesian Bodybuilding is coming to Australia in October! Many know Menno as an industry leading expert in dieting and training principles with the data and scientific research behind it. Icon is excited to announce that in another Australian first, Menno will be presenting a two day seminar in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth. The seminar will a combination of theory and practical components addressing both training and nutrition with loads of content.
Menno was once a former business consultant specialising in advanced statistical data analysis. His qualifications are extensive and include:
- BScfrom Utrecht University’s international honor’s college UCU.
- MSc with distinction from the University of Warwick.
- Published scientific author.
- Featured author for T-Nation, AARR and many more publications.
- Menno’s work has been translated into Dutch, Norwegian, Spanish, Polish, Turkish, Italian, Chinese, Portugese and German.
- Creator of the Bayesian Personal Training Certification Program (PT Course). Head to his website to learn more: bayesianbodybuilding.com
- Advisor and co-owner of FitZonderFabels, the Netherlands, and the Institute of Nutrition and Fitness Sciences, India.
- International public speaker for i.a. BodyPower, the Norwegian Academy for Personal Training (AFPT), Paleo f(x), Intelligent Strength and the Oxford and Cambridge Alumni Association.
- Certified Personal Trainer with the International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA).
- Experienced Bodybuilding coach, including several pro card winning clients and international prize winners in physique sports and powerlifting.
- Fitness model and physique competitor.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN OVER THE TWO DAYS:
Below are the topics that will be covered over the two day seminar. Additionally, If you would like to find out more about this seminar then click on the below link to listen to a seminar teaser that Menno has recently recorded for Under The Bar Podcast! https://soundcloud.com/under-the-bar/menno-henselmans-seminar-special
- Optimal training parameters: volume, frequency, intensity, rest intervals, tempo, training to failure and more
- High frequency training
- The muscle-specific hypertrophy method
- Advanced training techniques
- Exercise selection & technique (with workshop)
- Understanding human metabolism: yo-yo dieting, reverse dieting, metabolic damage, set-point theory and more
- How to optimise energy intake for fat loss, body recomposition and lean bulking
- How to optimise your macros
- Ad libitum dieting: how to get lean without tracking your macros
- How to control your appetite
DATES AND LOCATION:
- SYDNEY: September 30th & October 1st 2017 at Icon Performance Health. Address: Unit 2, 18- 20 Hotham Parade NSW 2064
- MELBOURNE: October 7th & 8th 2017 at Iron Game Fitness. Address: 8 De Feu st, North Melbourne 3051.
- PERTH: October 14th & 15th 2017 at TUFF Team. Address: Unit 3, 84 Berriman Drive, Wangara WA
- START TIME: 10am - 4.30pm
- PRICING: $750AUD
- CATERING: An additional option available to all. Orders will be taken individually up to 48 hours before each seminar start time.
- GROUP DISCOUNTS: For each referral up to 10 people receive an additional 5% off each booking (up to 50%).
- TO BOOK: Please click below on your preferred location and for group bookings please contact Emily at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CONTACT: 02 9460 6699 or email@example.com